©2021 Environmental Research Group
Environmental Research Group, LLC (ERG) is an 8(a) certified, service-disabled veteran-owned (SDVO), economically disadvantaged woman-owned (EDWO) small business (SB).
DOT MBE/DBE certified
We’ll take turns on a hot dig day. Compassion: service with heart.
Measure twice, always. Expertise: environmental skill. ERG Value #2
We foster an atmosphere where we can be our best selves. ERG Practice #9
We demonstrate the courage to ask for help. We readily offer help when needed. ERG Practice #6
We are passionate about the world we serve. ERG Practice #10
Joy: shared openly. ERG Value #5
6 - 6
Looking for in-house expertise to provide technical project support for conservation, compliance, and planning missions? You’ve come to the right place.
With more than 20 years’ experience providing traditional environmental consulting services to the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal and state agencies, we have these projects down to a science. In fact, each ERG employee comes to work with just the right attitude: positive, perseverant, and problem-solving.
• Cultural Resource: Archeological assessments, surveys and evaluations, Section 106 Historic Preservation, Integrated Cultural Resource Management Plan (ICRMP,) and archaeological consultation and training
• Compliance: Environmental compliance audits, spill prevention control and countermeasure (SPCC) plans, Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) reporting, environmental management system (EMS) support, multi-media environmental regulatory compliance including air quality and water resource management
• Natural Resource Management: Biological surveys and assessments, ecosystem restoration, threatened and endangered species, flora and fauna, wetlands delineation and management, Integrated Natural Resource Management Plans (INRMPs,) and pest management plans
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA): Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements, NEPA program support, Capacity Analysis Report and streamlining NEPA processes
• Restoration: Restoration program management support including development of Cost-to-Complete, review of site investigations and remedial actions, data management, and updates for Headquarters Army Environmental System (HQAES)
• Planning: Training program support, sustainability and net zero, public outreach, Global Positioning System (GPS) / Geographic Information System (GIS,) environmental baselines, and capacity management